Wednesday, July 23, 2014

60 Cocktail Hour Songs


I’m Yours Jason Mraz
A Thousand Miles  Vanessa Carlton
A Thousand Years Christina Perri
At Last  Ella Fitzgerald
Because You Loved Me  Celion Dion
Can’t Help Lovin’ that Man of Mine Billie Holiday
Cherie Amore  Stevie Wonder
Come Away with Me Nora Jones
Cry Me a River  Ella Fitzgerald/Michale Buble
Fallin For You   Colbie Caillat
Fever  Peggy Lee
Fly Me to the Moon  Frank Sinatra
Have a Little Faith in Me  John Hiatt
Hey Soul Sister Train
Ho Hey The Lumineers
Hallelujah Jeff Buckley
Home Philip Philips
How Sweet It Is  James Taylor
I Choose You Sarah Bareilles
I Do Colbie Caillat
I Hope You Dance  Lee Ann Womack
I Wanna Hold Your Hand The Beatles
I Will Always Love You Whitney Houston
If I Fell The Beatles
Isn't She Lovely  Stevie Wonder
It Had to be You  many artists
It’s Time Imagine Dragons
Just the Way You are  Billy Joel
Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
Love Song  Sarah Bareilles
Love Story  Taylor Swift
Make You Feel My Love  Adele
Marry You Bruno Mars
Need You Now  Lady Antebellum
Piano Man  Billy Joel
Sara Smile  Hall and Oates
Satellite Dave Matthews Band
Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay  Otis Redding
So High  John Legend
Some Nights Fun.
Somebody To Love Queen
Someday My Prince Will Come  Disney/many artists
Someone Like You  Adele
Someone to Watch Over Me  Ella Fitzgerald
Son of a Preacher Man  Dusty Springfield
Sunday Morning  Maroon five
The Nearness of You  Nora Jones
The Rainbow Connection  Muppets/many artists
Titanium David Guetta
Tiny Dancer  Elton John
Trouble Taylor Swift
Unforgettable  Nat King Cole
When I Fall in Love Nat King Cole/Celine Dion
When I’m Sixty Four The Beatles
Wind Beneath My Wings  Bette Midler
With A Little Help From My Friends The Beatles
Wonderful Tonight Eric Claption
You Make Lovin Fun  Fleetwood Mac
You’ve Got a Friend James Taylor
Your Song  Elton John  

No comments:

Post a Comment